Why you shouldn’t start a sentence with “Like I said.” and other words of entrepreneurial wisdom.
- Garbage blows around, so contain it. The very best way to contain it is to keep a lid on it. This applies equally to garbage that resides in dumpsters as the detritus that resides in human minds.
- Complaining about the heat, no matter how irrefutable, doesn’t improve one’s ability to bear it. Better to just turn on some tunes or an e-book, keep a bottle of water handy at all times, and forget about it.
- Everyone needs a quality vacation. If you think you don’t chances are the people around you need a vacation from *you*.
- Your success as a manager is apparent in how your employees act when you are around, your success as a leader is apparent in how they act when you’re not.
- It’s often more expedient to be pleasant than right.
- Optimism is fine but make decisions with clear-eyed facts.
- “The customer is always right,” my dad…
View original post 904 more words